APPLICATION PROCESS FOR ENTREPRENEURSHIP TRAINING PROGRAM
Next cohort starts January , 2018 Click here to apply
Review information about the Business Development Center and the Entrepreneurship Training Program to make sure that it fits your needs.
- Review our Admission Criteria to make sure that you qualify for admission
- Fill out the application and submit. Early applications are welcome.
- The BDC will review your application and notify you of your status
- If your application is incomplete, we will explain what is missing.
- If you do not qualify for the cohort, we will explain the reason. If you are weak in English, you can either work on your English skills and reapply, or wait for a future class that is taught in French or Kinyarwanda.
- If you meet the basic qualifications, you will be invited to an information session where you will meet an instructor and have a chance to ask questions about the program. Also, we will have a chance to interview you in person.
- Based on the application and the interview, we will offer admission to the top applicants.
- We will request those offered admission to respond with your intention to enroll and with an enrollment deposit an enrollment deposit of 30,000 Frw, which will be credited as your first payment toward the total fee.