ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SUPPORT THIS PROJECT THROUGH TAX-DEDUCTIBLE FINANCIAL GIFTS
- Our BDC model requires three years of investment to reach sustainability.
- The partners and sponsors have committed considerable resources for the first three years-human capital, physical capital, and finances.
- The Rwandan government is providing teaching facilities and is helping to promote the program.
- ICCC is providing liaison with the Rwandan government, local assistance through its Rwandan chapter, volunteer mentors, and finances.
- RCE is providing curriculum development, oversight of the program, the trainers who will deliver the program, and finances
- We need about $300,000 to cover the three-year start-up to reach breakeven. These funds will cover curriculum development, travel expenses for the trainers, salaries for local staff, BDC office expenses, in-country transportation, lodging and meals for trainers.
- Please consider making a tax deductible gift to this project
- Send checks payable to “Regent University”, with RCE-Rwanda project in the memo line, to Regent Center for Entrepreneurship, 1333 Regent University Drive, Suite 102, Virginia Beach, VA 23464
- Or click here to contribute online through the Regent University website